Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Taking a break!

Hi My Lovely Bloggers!
I’m terribly sorry for being so quiet but I don’t have much time to keep updating my blog as often as I would like to. Therefore after a long consideration I’ve decided to take a break and focus on my work and career! I will definitely come back in few weeks time and will start writing again but now I need to concentrate on very important projects! However, I would love to stay in touch and I will keep visiting your blogs and try to comment as much as I can.
Please keep in touchJ
All the best guys and I will write to you soon!
Lots of love and that song below is for you my Dears!
Yours,
Wiola xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh Wiola, I going to miss you been around. I do know though and understand where you coming from and I wish you all the best in your projects. I am sure you will be looking as fabolous as ever at work. Can't wait for you to return already. :)

    Hus,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Wiola..I totally understand. Blogging, juggling life, it's a lot. Take your time and we'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with work/career and blogging takes so much time so hopefully you'll get more time to do some relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sweethearts! It really means a lot to hear from you such positive feedback! Speak soon, w. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve the best ... I wish you all good and positive in your career! keep us posted when you can!beijossss

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be missed, Wiola! Best wishes with your work!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break. Will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas in the same post. love them all.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.