Sunday, 16 October 2011

Showtime!


I am currently busy working on one of my very special events ! In a few weeks time I am flying to Edinburgh in Scotland to organize a fancy ball for around 350 people and all will be followed by an auction lots worth thousands of pounds. Believe it or not but it takes almost 9 months of hard work to organize such an event as there is a lot to think of and the audience is VERY demanding!
It’s a high profile event and there is very strict dress code to follow. Black and smart is the code! And although there is still plenty of time to this event I am being rather impatient and that’s why I began playing with all my little black dresses even today. I also have to make sure that I am not only  going to look good there but I must dress smart  to not disrespect all the people of good will who make generous donations and who also paid hundreds of pounds for the table at the event to help us raise even more vital funds for the charity  and at the same time for all the children who need us!
Yes, my Dears this is going to be a Showtime J and I promise to post a few pics from the event itself after it happens to give you the feeling of what it all is about. And today please have a little taster of what is my thought of the dress for this special day!


Dress: French Connection; Blazer: Banana Republic; Shoes & pearls: Topshop

20 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great event your are planning and I love how classy your look is. The dress looks great on you and love the shoes and pearls you paired. Best of luck and look forward to seeing the pictures. 350 is a lot of people to plan for. . I'm sure everything will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!!!



    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wiola! I think this is a fantastic event and I am excited to see your pictures! The pearls are beautiful and you can't go wrong w/a black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. its a nice look. thanks. please come my music site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's possible to be any cuter than you are! I love this look on you so much! It's gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning babe!!!It's rare that we can see you dressed smart here but I must say that today you've made my day and the whole week ahead.Thanks for that!I always adore how lovely you look dressed casually but this is definitely your killer look!Please,please keep showing us more of a similar pics in future!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love black! you wear it well my dear! great looks!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for all your comments-means a lot! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's show time for real Wiola. That LBD looks so good on you. Love how you paired it with the sheer leggings. so elegant, chic and lady like. I love it!
    Good luck planning for the even. I am sure it's going to be fabulous.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very chic, cute shoes!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are soo cute in this outfit girl! work it and good luck with the event planning!

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! So classic!
    xoxx,

    A

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Edinburgh, I hope you enjoy your time there and everything goes smoothly :D This is a great and classy look and I love your pearls!

    xxx ninja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this dress! Great Blog, Following! Follow back! http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog 
    Forget me not,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a classy look, loving black&white combo

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  17. You’re wonderful in these photos, I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a darling outfit! Love the knotted pearls!

    XOXO
    Shels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.