Wednesday, 19 October 2011

A little scoop of my Wednesday look



Hi EveryoneJ
How are you? I hope you are having a good week so far! For me it’s not the star one as I’ve been overwhelmed by work, as usual, hence no time for keeping my blog up to date! Anyway I won’t give up on it as it would mean I am giving up on you my lovely readers. I'll do my best to keep in touch with you guysJ
The photos below were taken this morning before I left for work so to keep you in the loop. A few words about the look:
It’s important for me to keep my ‘office’ style in a little bit classic and comfy tone because often I’m on the run between meetings and my office.
 I often struggle to find the perfect pair of trousers to suit every occasion. The one I was wearing today is from Zara and I really like this a bit boyish cut. They have the perfect length of legs and they come slightly higher above the waist! I’ve matched them with an oversized jumper to keep me warm and ‘hanged on’  the trench coat over the shoulders to feel and to make the whole look more unofficial.  Hope you like it!

Take care!

Trench: Whistles; Trousers & bag: Zara; Jumper , bracelet, belt & scarf: H&M; heart necklace: Dorothy Perkins; booties: Office

23 comments:

  1. Loved it!!!



    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I love that horse print cardigan! Gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look,hon!Love the trench and the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work look! Your like the 5th blogger I've seen with Zara pants - I need some, been on the search forever and they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coat,
    awesome blog!
    I'm having a give-away on my own blog and hopefully you will join too!
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hun, I just discovered your blog, and really love it!!! You have a great style and are really inspiring. Definitely have a new follower and a fan! If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like it ;) xoxo
    Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved the scarf!
    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much girls! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man...you got that scarf too????? I wanted it and then I am not sure why I hesitated so then I went back GONE! Very nicely done and I don't think I've ever bought pants from Zara...may need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your kindness every time you write for me! Have a great weekend!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! cute look!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the whole look! The coat is great!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi girl. How have you been? Weather here is still pretty warm and sunny. We are very lucky.

    I really love this office chic look. The boyish pants really go so well with those shoes. And they do look so comfy too for the office.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! Love the scarf!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.