Thursday, 8 September 2011

Windsor in colour

Hello again my lovely friendsJ!
As promised in my previous blog here are a few photos from my last weekend trip to Windsor but in colour this time. I am not going to bore you and this time I am not writing any story with this post. This post is purely to show you how different the pattern on my dress looks in true colour, how chestnut boots work with the dress and also how the colour makes huge difference to the accessories I am wearing here on these photos. 
As usual, I am awaiting your feedback and thank you in advance for all your comments.
Have a pleasant rest of the week and hopefully see you again at the coming weekend.
xoxo




Dress & boots: Mango; Bag: Mulberry; Watch: Armani; Ring: Engagement one; Necklace & gold bracelets: Topshop

12 comments:

  1. Wow...these pictures are so beautiful!Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress Wiola! I adore the blue background! It goes well with your overall look! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress has a lovely pattern to it! I really like your necklace as well-great combination!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super outfit :)


    I take part in competition for the best look to school. I will be very happy and so grateful if You could log into your facebook account and click LIKE IT here:

    http://www.edusiec.pl/Julia

    The button is under my photo :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that dress was from Mango! It so looked like a vintage find! :D


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect Wiola. From the dress, the tights, the shoes and the accessories. I really adore the dress and the necklace. The polish also goes so well with the dress.

    I like how you ref your ring as engagement one :) Maybe I should start doing that also, ha.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color in your photos and you have the perfect outfit.
    Have a lovely friday and weekend Wiola!

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Darlings for such a nice comments-Love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a perfect pattern for summer! Very cute!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look, love your dress
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.