Friday, 2 September 2011

Street chic style-favorite looks


Hi Darlings,
It’s time to share with you my favorite street style looks that I found very inspiring. This kind of research always helps me when looking for some special occasion outfit, like a b-day party, brunch or sometimes as a theme for one of my upcoming events! Remember the fashion show that I’ve mentioned about few weeks ago? Yap, I’m still working on that and doing my research and looking for more inspirational looks! Anyway I will keep you informedJ!
I'm leaving you Dears with these looks for the weekend! Any exciting plans?

I'm going to Windsor to get some relax after this stressful week!
Have a good one! xoxo



Source: Elle.co.uk; Vogue.co.uk; google

12 comments:

  1. WOW great street styles! : ) Good inspiration for the weekend. ; )

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the street inspirations! The greyhound is cute too! ;) Have a great weekend!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice streetstyle looks!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little dog in the background haha. These are really cool, casual streetstyle looks. I like how practical but chic they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fringe booties...great inspiration!

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these looks Im already getting ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. love street style!
    super pics sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Love these girls. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much girls for all comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...I absolutely love these looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.