Sunday, 4 September 2011

The Princess in Windsor ;)


Hello Dears!
Hope you all like the latest fresh look of my blog inspired by autumn and the autumn trends! Please let me know what you reckon and whether you like it or notJ
I was preparing to launch this autumn blog design  for the last couple of weeks by trying out new ideas and by collecting bits and pieces to put them eventually all together. Black and white photos from my latest shoot are intentional and were carefully planned to come together with this autumn-like layout.
This session took place in Windsor town which is widely known here in the UK as the site of Windsor Castle (shown on some of the photos).The castle is one of the official residences of the British Royal Family and one of three favorite homes of the Queen. I was very impressed by the grand of the castle, its beauty and the richness. The castle is surrounded by beautiful gardens and vast park. It took me over two hours to see most of it,  however I would have to stay there for months to truly appreciate its beauty. The spirit of history was  absolutely everywhere I went to out there. I could probably write pages about it but I’d rather share with you a few of hundreds photos we took there. Although I am publishing this post in black and white version I will also like you to see my outfits there in color so please expect the color version to follow next.
Few words about the outfit. My vintage-like dress is intentional choice for this trip as I wanted to respect the hundred years of great English history but also to feel a bit like  ‘The princess in the castle ;).  Adding the suede leather boots that I’ve already had a pleasure to present to you in one of my previous posts was careful choice and was like mixing the old look with the more modern one.
This whole trip was made to welcome the autumn, to spend little bit time with her and to show her that I’m ready for her to settle here for this next few coming months.
Have a wonderful week everybodyJ and let me know what you think.




 Dress & boots: Mango; Bag: Mulberry; Watch: Armani; Ring: Engagement one; Necklace & gold bracelets: Topshop


30 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love the new blog design Wiola! Very sweet! And it's great to see the black and white pictures for a change! I didn't know you used to work for Whistles..I love their clothes too! Hope you had a great weekend! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the New Design! The colors and the autumn leaves. I love the vintage dress and the boots also. Lucky you, you get to see the Castles. Never seen one in person :(. I am so fascinated by the British Royal family that I am sure when I come to England, their castles would be my first destination. We are having our extended weekend here in the US (Labor day). Will be shopping and catching up with TV. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos with a lovely sentimental feel. I was in Windsor in 2008 and love it.


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    leather shorts and blue houses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress! Cute and elegant!
    Thanks for following:)

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Darlings! Love reading your comments, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how beautiful <3
    love your blog!

    http://lebeberlin.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new look of the blog! Looks great. Thanks for stopping by my blog, of course I'll follow!

    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog header and look. Love Autumn and the autumn look!

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the autumn look! ALso, I love that you did the photos in B&W, so pretty! I love your boots and your gorgeous engagement ring!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant stuff hon! You look stunning! Look forward for the color update.Follow you now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new autumn design...great photos. Love the print on your dress.

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. the cutest outfit ever I loev polka dots lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much lovely readers! keep in touch, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pictures, plus your dress is amazing! Always love vintage garments. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice outfit!!! very vintage look ;)

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great :)!!!
    Someone made you beautiful pictures :P
    Kisses for Bart:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for your comment!
    i cannot see you among my followers on google so if you can please try again!
    kiss
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very lovely dress, love it
    Nice photos too

    http://faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much!! you look really great in this photos!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  22. excellent post and blog me your love))

    Look into my blog *
    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pics,hon!You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great photos! Black and white always has such an artistic quality and you look great!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the new blog look girl! I love the black and white photos
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the new design! And your outfit looks really great :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.