Sunday, 18 September 2011

Portobello Sunday

Hi Dears,
I hope you are all well.
I would like to thank you all for such a great feedback to my previous post and all wishes regarding my event. All went absolutely great! You should have seen all these kids being so happy and excited about the whole rafting experience at the Olympic venue! So rewarding seeing them playing and smiling! There were obviously small cock ups with the weather at that day but in the end all in all it was a huge success.
I didn’t have a proper time to recover over the week after this event and only now I feel like I’m slowly charging back my batteries.  I had a pleasant lady time with my girl-friend on Saturday and today together with my beloved one we drove to Portobello area, very spontaneously, just to hang out, walk around the market and all the vintage shops there. If you don’t know yet, it is very vibrant and trendy part of London where you can dress any way you like and no one will turn its head to look. What else I can say, I absolutely adore this place, love the diversity of cultures, people and languages on the streets and the different way it looks every time I go there. The small vintage boutiques, art cafes where you can hear people speaking pretty much any language you could imagine.BDW, did you know guys that you can here around 300 foreign languages here in London. Isn’t it amazing? Portobello is a place where I will be definitely coming over and over again for shopping, for coffee or simply to look how different cultures are living in such a great symbiosis. Especially that it is only 15 minutes drive from the place I live inJ.Days and places like this always remind me how much I love London and still how much yet there is to discover.





 Top & skirt: French Connection; Leather jacket: Mango; booties: Topshop; Bag: Whistles; Necklace: Gifted
Waffle: Strawberry Heaven’-strawberry, white chocolate and crème. Yummy!:)

Photos by Fiance ;)

22 comments:

  1. Love the top my dear-and cool colors in the photos! That waffle looks amazing!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your style Wiola. So effortlessly chic. Cute top, skirt and jacket and that necklace adds a nice pop of color.portbello sounds like something I would enjoy. Someday maybe someday:)

    Love,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous outfit! I love your photos, if I am any luck I'll be going to London next summer so I simply l.o.v.e. to go through photos and see new and interesting things :)
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely heart top!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm...that waffle looks tasty! love the print on the top!!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much guys for your positive feedback:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!! You look fantastic :) Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit - very chic! I adore portobello road <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh!!! I love this!!! Cute outfit!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all black outfit but love that you broke it up with that cute heart tee!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much lovely girls! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! I love everything about it and that waffle looks so sinfully delicious!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant match! You in black and the vibrant, colourful surrounding. Like this kind of contrasts. Wonder if choosing such environment was deliberate. Always like the way you play with colours. Well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable look and the food looks so yummy! And the images are fantastic.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love this autfit, your shirt is so cute;p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.