Sunday, 11 September 2011

On the trunk


Hi my fashonista gangJ
Hope you had/have fabulous weekend!
This weekend was or actually still is ;) all about relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. I'm running very important charity event for disabled kids on Tuesday and for that reason I need to be fully charged at that day. Being the events coordinator I am the one who is usually responsible for the success or failure of such events. Coordinating large, outdoor event with celebrities and high level VIP guests is rather exhausting and I usually feel like I need months of rest afterwards;)! I am not going to lie to you -I’m a bit stressed even though it is still two days to go but at the same time I'm really excited and can't wait for the day to come!
I was also doing small pre-planning to our wedding, in my head of course. Although it is going to be small family reception with the closest trustworthy family members only, it still gives me a headache when I think of the right venue, right band and obviously about the most- perfect creation for that day! I can't sell you any of my thoughts and ideas of that day as yet, but can tell you that the picture is slowly taking shape. I promise that I will dedicate at least one or two posts here  to share my ideas with you my sweeties because I always value your comments and your advice means a lot to me and I'm sure I will need your help to make the final decisions.
All right, enough talking! Lets write a few words about my outfit here. I reckon you've worked out where the title of this post comes from so I'm not explaining this to you.
As to the outfit, this whole weekend the weather here was unsurprisingly rather grey and miserable. Not much sunshine on the sky. So when I eventually decided to come out from my place I thought that It will be reasonable to match the colors of my outfit with what's out there in the air.
Grey poncho with bit bluish shade, doesn't look like it could keep you warm today but surprisingly It felt ok with a little bit of help from the long sleeve top underneath. Very comfy and casual. Matched it with grey jeans from Top Shop and the ankle boots (also grey) and I must say that it was all in all rather good choice for today. Ohh... almost forgot about the necklace I got myself yesterday when doing food shopping ;). It looked so cute on the shelf that I couldn't resist. And the price was so tempting! Spent whole £2.50. Half price bargain ;). That's what we all like the most! Aren't we :) ?!!!!
Cheers and to the next one!
xoxoxo





Jeans: Topshop; Poncho: French Connection; Top: Gap; Booties: Office; Necklace: Asda;

37 comments:

  1. I admire your work, you are amazing. Putting together an event from charity to your own pre wedding takes time and you still have time to blog!
    Good luck this week and Happy Monday.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! ;) and thanks for your nice comment!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work you are doing Wiola, I know it needs someone with a big heart and a lot's of patience. Good luck on the event, I really hope the weather there will come through for you. Here's it's still pretty sunny but I hear next week it's not going to be :(

    Love your outfit esp the boots and can't wait to hear your wedding ideas.

    Love,
    Patiene
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much lovely girls, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty, Wiola! Really great pictures! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

    xx

    Erin @ http://trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your newest follower, Please follow me back and if you like my blog, put it on your blog list. Thanks...

    ♥Love from Antalya, Turkey ♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos and you look great

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much guys for all your comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the shades of grey...I've been wanting a pair of grey skinny jeans. You look amazing in yours. You sound like you've been super busy but your jobs sounds like it must be completely rewarding.

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome pics! I hope that your charity event went well!!!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Wiola, I want to see you on my Antalya City blog. Please visit and follow it. Thanks...

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these photos! Glad your having a great weekend!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back dear!I wish i could do more charities!It's a beautiful mission the ones that dedicated part of the life for that cause!I admire you! By the way I will love to see what are you planning for the big day!Wishing you luck!beijosss
    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your visit and comment. Wanna follow each other? I' d be glad

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love tree trunks and its detail... great photos. :)

    hope you'll visit again soon & enter my YSL inspired arty ring giveaway!!

    xx,
    cins - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the photos and the way your grey outfit blends with the landscape, with the colour of the sky and also with the tree trunk. Gorgeous smile BDW:)! Can't wait for your next shoot.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the wonderful comment)
    I'll gladly follow you, follow you and for me one

    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit ... In love the shirt. Perfect for this season. : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you my Darlings for all wonderful comments and for visiting my blog! I'm sorry for being so quiet but I have a cold and I'm not feeling well :/ I will write to you over the weekend, Love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your grey ensemble and the title of this post! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice blouse and boots!!!!!!!! I like your style!!! :)

    Follow me back ???
    julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome! Following you now! :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice post !


    come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower...of course I'll do back

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  25. really amazing pictures and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all the tree hugging that is going on here. How environmentally awesome.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    little lace birdies on the course

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this outfit) very cute)

    ReplyDelete
  28. following you on bloglovin...will
    you follow back ?

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  29. cool ans comfy:)like to follow each other?kisses from germany http://lafoliecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this look on you, so cool:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.