Sunday, 25 September 2011

Navy in the park


Hi My Darlings,
I’m sorry for being so quiet for so long but I’ve been really busy at work the last couple of weeks and had little or no time to catch up on things, including my blog.
At that moment I am working on a few personal projects, which include my 30-th birthday which happens very soonJ and  this will also be a day of our 5th anniversary (by our I mean mine and my fiancé) plus there is one or two work projects which I also dedicate lots of my personal time to.
Like almost every weekend, today as well, I felt like I needed to take a break from my planning and organizing and just to detach myself from all that thinking stuff and that’s why I went for a long walk to Holland Park , close to Portobello Road the place I had my last photo shoot taken in but also very close to Notting Hill –places that I already had a chance to introduce to you guys in my past posts. If you have not been in London yet or you plan to visit I will recommend you to have a short break in Holland Park  which is very popular and liked place by most but also here you can stumble on some celebrities as the area is very popular amongst them and many of them live around. Unfortunately, today I haven’t been lucky to spot one but you never know who will be there the next timeJ
Anyway, when it comes to my appearance-I’m wearing my new navy jeans which I decided to get myself after noticing how little I have of this color in my wardrobe. Matched them with the long-sleeved t-shirt in the same color but I added the  red slim belt and red necklace to break a bit the coldness of the dark navy shade. To warm it all up even more I did put on my lovely brown boots again and the waistcoat fur-another bargain purchase from H&M.  I hope you like this combination. Maybe not very innovative but comfortable and safe for a short break in the park.
Now, forgive me but I have to go back to my preparations for another long and packed with meetings and deadlines week. What about you Dears-any serious plans for coming week?




Jeans, top, waistcoat: H&M; boots: Mango; Necklace: H&M, Topshop and gifted (red one); bracelets & belt: H&M; Watch: Armani

18 comments:

  1. love your fur vest and your shoes! good luck planning your anniversary and birthday! sounds like loads of excitement and fun up ahead
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monotone outfit! The red necklace and the fur vest were excellent additions!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BIG 30 Wiola! and your anniversary! All these happy and joyous milestones. So happy for you. :)

    Love the nay on nay. The necklace and the belts adds a nice pop of color. Happy week ahead!

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on you birthday and the anniversary! xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and belated Birthday you sweet girl! I love your fur vest and cute boots!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. look great)

    came to me *
    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can tell that you are getting deeper and deeper in to the autumn mood, by simply looking at your recent outfits and the backgrounds of your shoots. Love you in navy and like the way how a few simple red accessories complement the whole outfit. As usual. Big bravo!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect look! I love the navy outfit with the fur vest, looking fabulous.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A birthday and anniversary! Yay! Loving this outfit doll, awesome!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice photos! I love the jump shot and your shoes!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beads and the fur pop up a lot the outfit! I'm a fur fan!I don't blame you, blogs request you a lot of time!Those days are over! :)

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable outfit! I'm loving the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty outfit!!!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fur vest adds a fantastic touch to your monochromatic navy outfit! I would never guess you are turning 30, I just did back in January and don't worry, nothing changes overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great;p I like your shoes;d

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.