Thursday, 29 September 2011

Do something nice today

Once upon a time some lovely bloggers spread love and they now came up with ‘Tell Me About Yourself Award’…

What can I say-I just fell in love with the idea and that’s why I would like to thank lovely Rach from the Sugarfilledcloset who has listed my blog!
Please check out her blog promptly and I promise you that you won’t be disappointed
J

Find the rules below if you decide to take part in the fun:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers

And here are 7 random things about me that I would like to share with you:

I love watching Sex and the City and Friends all over again and again even though I know it’s kind of pathetic!
I met love of my life on the plane and after 3 months of long distance relationship I had moved to London to spend the rest of my life near him. After 5 years of being together with Mr. B. we are getting married next year! Hurray
J!!!
I’m not a huge fan of colors in fashion but if I dislike any particular color it will definitely be pink!
I love my job in events-if you don’t know that yet I work for a Non profit organisation
I’m terrified of spiders
My favourite TV show would be Jonathan Ross if it had not been stopped broadcast
My fiancé and I are seriously thinking of moving to Big Apple next year for a year or two before settling down for good in London-read family planning if you want to find out more

And here below are 15 bloggers that I follow and that I adore:
JustPatience

Truffles n Ruffles.
Sugarfilledcloset

Baby Budget Blog
COUGAR VINTAGE
My Silk Fairytale
Cupcakes and Cashmere

Heart of Light

For Me, For You
Red Soles and Red Wine
City Brewed
Food Fashion and Flow
D E S I G N 3 R D
Kel -http://www.amuseabout.com/
Deniz Saatçioğlu

So, don’t hesitate and spread the love and do something nice todayJ
Have a great rest of the week Dears!!!

 Yours Wiola xxx

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! You are doing a fantastic job, and I hope you do get to move to the Big Apple next year! Similarly to you I am a huge SATC fan, I have the entire dvd collection in the pink velveteen book..prob shouldn't have said that since you am not a fan of pink! I hope to visit someday London and will visit the vintage market! Thank you again for stopping by, glad you liked the scarves today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats in your award and thank you so much to pass it to me! You are a sweet girl and i'm sure that your life is gonna be wonderful! I admire your job. You fulfil hearts with love and positivity so u deserve a lot! beijosss

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Love,

    Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing the love with me :. We definitely share Random fact 1. I have watched SATC episodes a million times but each time it feels like the first time!
    Where did you live before London Wiola?

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Wiola! You are fantastic! I loved reading about you-and that's awesome about you and your fiance! Congratulations and cheers to a wonderful life together!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for putting me on this great bloggers list. I didn' t know, you're following me. I always follow back. Now, I know and following :)

    Thanks again

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wiola! Thank you! Starting my Monday blog reading and saw this :) Made my Monday.

    1) I love SATC too, addicted and could watch anytime and any place
    2) Congrats on the wedding and I love that you followed your love to London
    3) I lived in NYC, you will love it. I do love London, but NYC has a different energy!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Dear for your comments,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your fiancé have a great story! Meeting in a plane and then stay together forever? That's amazing!!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks soo much!!! You meet on a plane and are now getting married years later? sounds like an awesome story. So cool that you moved to London for him too.
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for including me, hon!Loved reading all these things about you! Your love story is so romantic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.