Sunday, 28 August 2011

The touch of autumn


Hi my lovely bloggers!
Hope you all have relaxing weekend so far!
It feels like the autumn is shyly hiding behind the doorstep and impatiently waits to get in to the British Islands. Actually, we are experiencing the more unpleasant side of autumn here in London this weekend. Lots of chilli  winds and completely crazy mixture of rain and sunshine.  As I wasn’t sure when there will again be more suitable weather to take some outdoor pics, as soon as I spotted the tiniest sunbeam getting its way through those thick clouds I instantly grabbed my camera and run like mad to take at least a few of those priceless photographs.
To match this weekend weather and also to keep myself warm from constantly blowing wind I decided to go for something more adequate this time and put on my new comfy light brown/walnut ankle boots (just to let you know-they also come in black!). Heavy knitwear cardigan in brown here also does the job and protects from the cold rather efficiently. I reckon that black leggings are great addition to all that and all together create rather interesting package. The boots look also great with any kind of jeans (preferably skinny ones) but I did try them with a couple of long skirts and minis and I must tell you these boots are universal and can be matched with pretty much anything. I will try to match them with other items next time and show you a few pics to prove what I said above.
 So if you are up for boots for this autumn you can’t go wrong with these ones! I promise youJ!




Cardigan and leggings: Zara; T-shirt: Gap; Boots: Mango; Pearls: Topshop & golden necklace: H&M; Watch: Armani; Bracelet: W.Kruk (gifted)

26 comments:

  1. Love your cardigan and boots! They are essential for fall!
    I'm your new follower!

    XOXO,
    Luiza from Lifestyle Philosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shoes! hope you'll get some more sun and less rain for the coming week! =)

    Nina Oliva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dears! Well I do hope see some sunshine tomorrow:) Love xoxo

    Luiza I follow you too:) thank u X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Just flawless. I like how you mixed pearls with this look. Love the cardi and the boots! They do look versatile.

    P/S I live in Iowa US. Small town, came for college and never left.I didn't know Sephora was not in London. At least they just opened Victoria Secrets :) Hope you having a lovely weekend.

    XOXO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. still don't wanna think about fall but your look is very lovely and cute.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!! I like a lot how black looks with earth colors :)

    http://fashionindahat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cardigan, really goes well with your long hair :)

    http://susuanalove.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you girls!xxx

    P.S Dear Patience, I don't know why but I can't open your website :( xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cardigan, love the all black underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO happy I found your blog. I've been looking for boots like that forever and cannot find them (for a more affordable price) anywhere!
    You look great love this outfit and thanks so much again!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos and outfit! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute cardigan and boots! You look so cute! I am looking forward to cooler weather so I can start wearing some fun fall looks...its still too hot where I live to wear fall stuff, but you look amazing!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog! : ) I love your boots and the cardigan is beautiful!

    Check out our blog, please: http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the browns in this outfit!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wiola! What a lovely look and your cardigan is beautiful with all black! It's so crazy how the weather around the world is acting weird right now..hurricanes, floods, earthquakes! Hope nothing dramatic happens for a long time after this. Hope you're having a fantastic start of the week! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look soo good! I love your boots and how they match your cardigan soo perfectly!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely, chic and warm! I guess the English summer is really gone, isn't it? At least you look fabulous in warm layers.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    being a nerdy hipster

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh,honey...I love this look!Perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you a lot lovely girls for every single comment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute boots! I love the neutral brown sweater as well!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous boots and necklace!
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. To me it already feels like fall ever since last month. The weather is so bad here -.-
    Loving your outfit! It's really cute. Especially the boots and cardigan :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you sooooo much Darlings, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.