Sunday, 14 August 2011

Taking things easy at the weekend!

Hi Lovely Friends!
This weekend I decided to take it a bit easy and stayed at home. I’m exhausted after running from meeting to meeting all week long in the crowded, full of tourists central London.  Taking the opportunity of staying at home the whole weekend, which doesn’t happen very often, I went through my wardrobe and did a massive cleanup there. Generally the whole place needed  bit of refreshment . This helped me to get my head around the things I’m gonna need the following season. It includes couple of new shirts for work, a pair or two pairs of boots, a jumper maybe and certainly a few more items but it’s not decided yet. And I keep on dreaming about this georgous shopper bag which I don’t think I can afford just yet (if my fiancé is reading this-yes Honey I mean this adorable Chloe bag you are going to buy me very soon!!!). Looks like we also  need a few necessary things to our home; new pillows, sofa blankets, bathroom cabinet and more bookshelves as I already run out of space for all this books I am consuming so quickly when commuting! All boring stuff but let’s be honest-unavoidable!
And again, as usual, I managed to drag my beloved one out of our flat for a pleasant Sunday walk! It becomes relaxing habit for two of us! Hope you’d like my todays outfit. I went for a simplicity; camel pants, white basic top and a pair of convers to all that. Comfort after all ;)! xoxox


 Pants: Mango; Top: River Island; Shoes: convers; Bag: Mulberry; Necklace: H&M


15 comments:

  1. Hi Wiola! It's great to see your outfit posts! I love how you managed to look polished and chic while being casual with your converses! Perfect! I had a very busy weekend just preparing for classes, buying books and responding to a ton of emails. I can't wait to being studying though..it's going to be exciting! Talk to you soon! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the weekend doing nothing also :). You look really chic, love the pants. I hope your Chloe shopper dream comes true :). I am on the hunt for the Celine Mini Luggage tote.

    Hope you have a great week ahead.

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Lovely girls for your comments! Patience: wish u good luck with your bag hunt as well. xoxox
    Fashion C: good luck with your studies Darling:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing outfit! Gorgeous pants and top!!! Love your look! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is simple, casual and chic.

    Love it.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    being a backstage diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pants! you look so simple yet chic! So comfortable overall!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! <33

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much my Dear girls:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is your best outfit yet!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the camel trousers with the sneakers!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks guys for your comments:)
    I wish I could be more dressy but the weather here in London is not that good as I wish to be and all my skirts are frozen in my wardrobe:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.