Wednesday, 31 August 2011

'Stripes-like'


Hello my trendy flowersJ!

I hope you are all fine wherever you are right now! It makes me feel really happy to know that another weekend is almost here. We had one day longer last weekend here in UK so I began my week yesterday but already am longing for the next one. Although I enjoy working and being active over the week time, the weekends are pretty much the only time I can work on my blog or do other more entertaining things. BDW my last weekend did last 4 days as I took Friday off to go out and do a little bit of shopping. I tend to treat myself this way from time to time;)! Just me and all the London shops! So as I'm feeling great today and as the weekend approaches I'm in a spirit for a quick update and the small photo-session! The great feedback I have received after my last post makes me even more motivated to do this update.

The photos here do express my mood today. Can't really explain that but sometime I feel like I only want to dress black and this color surprisingly makes me want to laugh and another time I feel like the day is going to be colorful so I usually put on something more vibrant. But coming back to the topic-today I feel 'stripes-like'. I've found this long forgotten high heels I purchased last year from Top Shop and right away I started putting them together with other pieces! I laughed as soon as I saw them because of so many nice memories attached to them. I got myself this head-basic stripe top last Friday so I thought I'll try to combine it all together. The idea of skinny jeans and the leather jacket came next. I think the outfit works great if you are planning or have rather unplanned informal meeting with friends. Casual look but still respecting the people you meet. I very often dress like that for work and usually have rather positive feedback  from colleaguesJ
Add a few bits and bobs of accessories and you’ve got the outfit for almost any informal occasion of any day of the week.

Oh, almost forgot! I saw, this morning, the forecast for coming weekend and it all looks promising so far so hopefully there will be more chance to play with my camera and show you more outdoor photos but as you already know the weather here plays tricks and is rather moody so I'm not promising you anything and please don’t quote me on this when it all won't go according to the planJ

Have a great rest of the week and I speak to you soon!

Jeans and heels: Topshop; Top, belt & necklace: H&M; Leather jacket & bag: Mango

29 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a cute look Wiola. Look at those cute shoes. Love them and the stripe T. I am glad you had a lovely 4 day weekend, can't wait to see your new ins from your shopping trip ;). Yay for Forever 21 in London! Am also excited for Zara opening an e-store in the US in 7 days. I live in a small town and the nearest Zara store is like 5hrs away.

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy dear! You have all the labels that i love in one shoot! Cool way to paired your leather jacket! Have a fun weekend!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stripes and the leather jacket are great! Inspired me to try that for an outfit post. And adorable shoes!! Long weekends are great huh?

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice, like it a lot!

    xx
    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and blog overall. Please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice combination!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes! And I reaaally want a biker jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing blog!love it!
    i am following you now!
    follow me back! :)
    http://desireekoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these images of you! I really love your shoes as well! So great!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting back! : ) I LOVE the Shoes. So lovely.

    Mind following us? We'll sure follow back. ; )
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you evryone for such a lovely comments! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment and your follow! I'm following back :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style and your blog! Check out mine and follow! I follow yours back!
    http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment and following! I follow you back now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit! Those shoes are adorable :) Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your shoes!! especially your mango brown boots in your previous post. i've been looking for something like it...

    hope you'll have an amazing weekend!
    would love to have you as a follower, hope to hear from you soon! :)

    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  17. I die for that shoes, are amazing!!!!

    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey, great outfit! you're also from london :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Wiola! This is one of my favorite outfits from you ever! Stripes are so classic! And your shoes are amazing! Perfect with your outfit! Wishing you a lovely weekend! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving everything about this outfit. Stripes are my absolute favorite and I love love love those heels. Lovely style, I'm following. Hope you can stop by my blog soon and follow if you like :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look, hon!Love the top and the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for your lovely comment :) I follow you,

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for following us! : )) Sure we follow you now back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks so much guys, love your comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This shoes are so pretty!

    XO,
    Lucija

    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want these shoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Greetings from Denmark.
    Have just discovered your blog which now, unfortunately, appears to be inactive.
    Such a pity !
    Just wanted to comment on this outfit: I'm glad that I don't work at the same place as you. I'd probably waste my working time sending you stolen glances and complimenting you for your ultra-feminine look. Skinny jeans and heels show off your beautiful curves to max effect.
    So sweet, and yet so sexy.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.