Sunday, 24 July 2011

Sunday chills




Hi Darlings,
 
How was your weekend?

Finally the sun came back to London! Hurray
J! It was  really ugly for the couple of last few weeks and it seriously started to affect my mood. But as the good weather is back, as soon as I woke up this beautiful morning I started nagging my fiancé to get up from the bed and to take me for a long walk by the river Thames and obviously I wouldn't forgive myself if I hadn't have a cup of  ice coffee on the way. Taking the advantage of the sunshine we took our camera with us but when it came to photo-shooting we realized that the memory card is not there so- no outdoor pics today, I'm afraid! You can imagine how upset I was. All the preparations and all for nothing. Anyway, as soon as we came back I managed to take a few shots in our flat. Hope that you like it. I'm wearing my favorite raspberry jeans on the photos here and I match them with the light blue jeans shirt. I was bit nervous when I was buying this jeans earlier this year as I didn't want to end up with something I would rarely wear because the colour doesn't mix with many other colours. But as it happens this colour works brilliantly with anything and any colour you like. If you were having the same kind of dilemmas before getting yourself something in this colour then I can reassure you that there is nothing to worry about. This colour blends with almost anything!
Guess, it's all for now, but I promise you to load my camera next time and maybe show you a bit around the place I live. It's lovely place by the river.
Have a lovely week and see you later.
xoxoxo




Shirt: GAP; jeans & bag: Zara; shoes: French Connection; watch: Armani; ring: engagement; bracelet: H&M

7 comments:

  1. Great look,honey!Love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much Alina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wiola! I love seeing your new outfit! Those red jeans fit you like a glove! And you have a great body too! I'm glad to hear that the sun is shining in London! Must be so nice to go out! I really wish I could post my outfits again but I've been working a lot at my job and by the time I get home, it's already late and dark. Hopefully, I can start again though! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I'm having the hardest time finding colorful pants that look good on me. Those red pants look awesome on you!!!
    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys for such lovely comments-always great to hear from you:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wiola! I hope you're having an amazing week! I'd love to see more of your beautiful outfits! Talk to you soon! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.