Thursday, 16 June 2011

Skirting my wardrobe


I'd like to dedicate this post to my lovely mum as I know that she follows my blog and keeps on checking it every day even though she doesn’t understand a single word of it but I know how much she enjoys watching my pictures insteadJ  
…and I would also like to thank  my other half for all he had done for me …won’t go into the details assuming that he knows exactly what I mean by that ;) I love him so much that it almost hurts…I love to spend every single day with him, every morning, every night…and I love when he calls me ‘my girl’Jor ‘my flower’…It's so adorable!
…I think It's time now to get to the true subject of this post and there it is J!
 I really like they way how easy it is to match white skirts with any t-shirts or tops! You won't believe if I tell you but this one here is actually my first skirt of this color but I'm already planning to get myself many more before summer is gone, especially that the trend of whites and nudes keeps coming back every year and I am sure that there will be plenty of occasions to wear them again in a few next comming years. I must confess that I’m not very ‘skirty/dressy‘ person but there is no argue that skirts play an important role in every girl wardrobe! What I like the most about skirts is their easiness of matching it with other parts of garment which is almost limitless. You can mix it with wide range of tops and t-shirts and it does not matter whether they are short, long or maxi floor sweeping –they all go well with anthing you put it together with!






        Skirt: H&M; tank top & wrap cardigan: GAP; socks: River Island; Shoes: Topshop: necklace: Dorothy Perkins and Topshop

7 comments:

  1. dzieki:) moje ulubione i jedne z najwygodniejszych:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet of you dedicate this post to your mom and boyfriend! I love your skirt and boots! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much darling, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by too! Wishing you a lovely weekend! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, honey!Great skirt!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.