Saturday, 11 June 2011

My first jumpsuit!


Hey Girls!
Look what I've got here! Got myself a jumpsuit! Can't believe that I bought one for myself! This isn't really my style but actually I like it very much and even think it doesn't look that bad on me:) Tell you that I like it so much that I'm already looking for the another one! It's going to be black and less sporty this time as I need something to wear at work! Anyway jumpsuit is another of my 'must have' this summer and I'm telling you lovely bugs these things are so comfy! Well,certainly  the one I'm wearing on the photos here. Can't wait now to go on holiday (it's in forthnight by the way) and wear it all over again ;) Have a lovely weekend and keep on checking my blog as next time I'm gonna show you my 'festival' kind of outfit! Yeah, the Glastonbury festival is starting soon and it's time now to get ready and dress for the occassion!

Take it easy babes!





Jumpsuit, belt, bangle, necklace: H&M; wedges: Dorothy Perkins; Glasses: Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.