Monday, 30 May 2011

Getting ready for work

I am certainly enjoying another Bank Holiday weekend and I reckon every weekend should be stretched out to one more day to get enough rest and re-charge our life batteries! I haven’t done anything particularly exiting this weekend except maybe taking few pictures for my next update. As much as I like laziness I feel much more fulfilled when I do at least a bit of something more productive! I’m kind of lucky not having have to dress smart to work and I eagerly take an advantage of this and normally dress casual! Organizing events often requires lots of outdoor work, running like crazy from one meeting to another and plenty of pressure! That’s why it’s important for me to dress comfortably and casually at work and usually I put my outfit together the night before. This gives me plenty of time in the morning to do all necessary stuff to get my look perfect before heading off for the tube! Here is  the outfit  I came up with for tomorrows hard work day. Hope you like it! Enjoy your week guys! I’ll try to drop few lines if I manage to fit it within my busy schedule. Kiss  J




Jacket: Zara; T-shirt: H&M; Jeans: Mango; Heels: Bershka; Watch: Emporio Armani; Bracelet: H&M; Ring: Topshop; Pearls: Topshop; Glasses: Ralph Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Wiolcia, mega mi sie podoba ta stylizacja :) Nie wiem co bardziej, ale zakochalam sie w tych butach :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and your time.