Saturday, 7 May 2011

Getting brighter...

I love neutral paletts of colours and often find myself in nudes, beiges or creamy whites but also very often shades of  grey and black! Although I don’t see anything  wrong about it last week when I was on my big clean up mission I’ve realized that there is little or hardly any colour in my wardrobe. That’s why I got myself this cute orange mini skirt from Zara which I can easily match with all the greys I got in my closet. Mixing up the bright and grey colours can really be great fun and you can’t get it wrong this season so do it and don’t miss the fun! Get yourself one like this girls and drees up either for work or for mysterious night out.
Zara skirt; Mango leather jacket; top GAP; Falke tights; necklace Topshop; booties from Office, Mulberry bag; glasses Ralph Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.