Monday, 2 May 2011

Bank Holiday Weekend(s)

For the last two weeks I felt totally spoiled by having so many days out of work! It would be unfair to complain about it as we all know how great it is to do nothing and get paid for it J My boyfriend and I decided (rather spontaniously) to go on a small trip outside the town. The weather was gorgeous so we went to the  seaside-precisely Hastings with a short stop in Bodiam to see rather romantic castle there ;-)! If you haven’t been there yet, believe me it is absolutely  worth to see it! Will try to drop a few pics later to prove it to youJ But obviously weekends are not only good to travel.I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t do a little bit of shopping too!So I did! I bet we all sometime feel the same-wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear?! Exactly! My spring/summer mantra is colours, more colours and even  more colours and because most of my clothes are black, grey or brown, there was no other option but hit the high street and sort it out! I got myself fantastic  pair of red/rasberry jeans from Zara! Must admit they feel so soft and comfortable like a second skin! And I adore the small side zips on legs-so cute! More about my shopping and how I buy outstanding designers pieces for the price of the highstreet bargains later in my future posts!




T-shirt & shoes: French Connection; Bag and Jeans Zara; sunglasses Burberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.